Monday, March 27, 2006

PostSecret rocks!

I've had PostSecret on my blogroll since the beginning, because it is undoubtedly one of the coolest websites out there. In case you've been living under a rock, it's the site that posts the anonymous secrets people send in on their homemade post cards. (Yes, kind of like that All-American Rejects video.) It's updated every Sunday, and just gets better and better.

Update: A PostSecret exhibition is scheduled for May 25, 2006 at the Old Town Theater in Alexandria, Virginia.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That, is some, of the goodest -- stuff; I've ever seen!

(Seriously).

Now stop calling me "eloquent." You're completely screwing up my street cred.

Dara said...

Nonsense. As lawyers, we gave up our street cred ages ago.

Chris said...

Shhhhh! Now you're killing both of us. Ixnay awyerlay.

Anyway, I hear that Kos sells used cars and Instapundit is a telemarketer, or a proctologist, or something.