Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What's Your Slogan?

My slogan is awesome:


The World's Favourite Dara


It looks so much more impressive in British.

To determine your own slogan, go to this site, enter your name in the box, and hit the "Sloganize" button. Share your results via the comments section. And, DON'T CHEAT -- keep the first slogan they give you.

According to the sloganizer, the blog is "The Right Blah Blah Blog at the Right Time." That'll work.

For the record, this was sent to me from a friend from high school, via MySpace.

7 comments:

Justin S. said...

The best part of waking up is Justin in your cup.

Dara said...

That's kind of gross. Thanks.

Peter said...

I'm not Just the Peter, I'm a Member.

Dara said...

That sounds like an insult.

DSL said...

I got Tense, Nervous Debby? (what kind of slogan is that?) and Choosy Mothers Choose Deborah. When I did Debby again, I got The World's Favourite Debby. Guess they only have so many slogans.

Dara said...

I'm guessing that's why you're only supposed to do it once.

I think you should stick with "Choosy Mothers Choose Deborah." Sounds like an endorsement to me.

DSL said...

Is that telling me I'm sorta like peanutbutter?