Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Breaking News!

Even though I thought the issue was settled when I posted about it on April 25th, I still stayed up to watch Britney Spears announce her pregnancy on the Late Show with David Letterman. That video is on the show's website.

Now I can't wait for the video of her attempt to read the Top 10 list to be posted somewhere. I found her inability to figure out the word "tamiflu" hysterically funny, not to mention the look she gave when forced to make a joke about President Bush.

It's too bad that Dave didn't ask her about the rumor that she hired someone to, in essence, babysit her husband.

Update: Now that the second Federfetus is confirmed, MSN is speculating that Britney is actually planning to divorce the Federdoofus. And, uh, here's the video of her entire Letterman appearance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?!? Britney is pregnant again? Just what the world needed eh. Another BritBaby.