Wednesday, May 10, 2006

News item quiz

According to the AP, President Bush thinks his brother Jeb should be the next president. Jeb, of course, says he's not running, but we've all heard that before.

Which brings me to my real question. Is your reaction to this news tidbit:
(a) "Man, the thought is frightening."
(b) "Now we're trending towards a hereditary monarchy."
(c) "I need to vomit."
(d) "How is this new or even newsworthy?"
(e) "Man, the president sure is a horrible judge of character."
(f) "Well, it couldn't get much worse."
(g) "It would have been better for the country if Jeb had been nominated in 2000."
(h) A combination of the above.
(i) None of the above.

Voice your answer in the comments section, and explain, if so desired.

Update: Thanks, Wonkette, for the link.

5 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

I

Anonymous said...

hasn't the Bush family done enough to fuck up this country? We'd all be better off if that bitch "The Silver Fox" was sterile.

Justin S. said...

h. A combination of A,B,and C. I've been saying since for a couple years now that I won't believe that anyone besides Jeb will get the Repub. nomination until I see it.

On the bright side, Jeb would stand a good chance of losing.

dara said...

I think when I posted this I was (d), but the more I think about it, I'm (h). All of the above.

Another Bush president scares me, the idea is vaguely monarchistic, and, the whole family is nauseating. Plus, it's not like G.W. would know a good president if he got bitten on the ass by one. (31%.) I also think that it can't get much worse, and that some things -- maybe the war? -- would have turned out differently if Jeb was the current White House occupant.

But what the hell do I know?

dominican lawyer said...

is a good article