Sunday, May 07, 2006

In the Clooney spirit

As reported last month, George Clooney thinks the Gawker Stalker is an invasion of his -- and other celebrities -- privacy, and therefore urged people to sabotage the system by submitting fake sightings.

Apparently, Fametracker agrees, and has compiled this list of fake celebrity sigtings. My top three are:

LOL! Who should walk into Scoop in the Meat-Packing District but Julia Roberts!?! Did I say walking!? She was riding a camel.

So I'm standing in line at the Astor Place Starbucks, and my friend like makes this face, and I'm like, what? And she's like still making the face, so I turn around, and who should be sitting in the corner sipping something that was maybe a latte or maybe a chai drink? I couldn't tell? It's Johnny Knoxville and Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan. Like, making out.

OMG! I just totally saw Wilfred Brimley breakdancing in Central Park.

No comments: