Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More on alcohol

Since I posted Gene Weingarten's alcoholism test, I thought I should also post the alcohol knowledge quiz.

For the record, I am:

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 120 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (116), and liquor (86).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I prefer dispensing with the shot glass and take my hits straight from the jug. Saves having to wash up later.

DSL said...

Okay, I scored the same, which proves beyond a scientific doubt (as Dara well knows) that this test doesn't work.

dara said...

Who'd have ever thought that Ted, Debby, and I would all score the same?

I said...

It appears I'm a Bourbon too.
Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (100), and liquor (95).

DSL said...

I'm not quite sure how to feel about that. Maybe there isn't another answer.