Friday, May 05, 2006

A-Z Quiz

From Joe's blog, here's a fun little A-Z quiz. Feel free to post on your own blog, or in the comments section.
  • Accent: Not really. A little bit of New York, a little bit of Southern. Mostly it's when I use yiddish or the underutilized phrase "y'all."
  • Booze: Vodka. Occasionally, a martini, tequila or beer, or even a scotch-and-soda.
  • Chore I Hate: Ironing.
  • Dogs/Cats: I want a puppy.
  • Essential Electronics: I have a functional computer, cell phone, and mp3 player, as well as a work-issued laptop and a blackberry. I can use all of them, but I cannot, however, take them apart and put them back together again. I don't have video games. I am thinking about getting a video ipod, mostly to digitize my extensive cd collection.
  • Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Child. It's way too expensive, though.
  • Gold/Silver: Mostly gold, a little silver.
  • Hometown: Coral Springs, Florida.
  • Insomnia: I have the opposite of insomnia. I can sleep just about anywhere, anytime. It's worse than when I was in school and took naps.
  • Job Title: Attorney.
  • Kids: None yet. They scare me a little, but everyone says I'm good with them.
  • Living Arrangements: 750 square feet, all to myself. Need more closet space, though.
  • Most Admired Trait: Wit.
  • Number of Sexual Partners: It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. (Translation: My parents might read this!)
  • Overnight Hospital Stays: Does sitting in the emergency room all night count?
  • Phobia: Agoraphobia.
  • Quote: "I don't roll on Shabbos!" from The Big Lebowski or "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" from Clerks.
  • Religion: Some minor Jewish tendencies.
  • Siblings: One of each gender.
  • Time I usually wake up: 7:07.
  • Unusual Talent: Photographic memory. I might not remember the exact quote, but if I paid attention, I'll remember where it was on the page.
  • Vegetable I refuse to eat: Lima beans.
  • Worst Habit: Swearing. I can't stop.
  • X-Rays: Dental, wrist, hand.
  • Yummy Foods I Make: Chicken Parmesan.
  • Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

4 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

I want a puppy SO BADLY!

dara said...

Me too. Hopefully a puggle, but I'm not picky.
Alas, I work too much, so everyone keeps telling me that it would be really cruel to the puppy.

Dossy Shiobara said...

Hey ... I stumbled across your blog at random from somewhere, then found this entry and you linked to Joe Grossberg ... do you know him? If so, how?

Man, small world ...

dara said...

I do know Joe. He's my friend and across-the-street neighbor.