- Accent: Not really. A little bit of New York, a little bit of Southern. Mostly it's when I use yiddish or the underutilized phrase "y'all."
- Booze: Vodka. Occasionally, a martini, tequila or beer, or even a scotch-and-soda.
- Chore I Hate: Ironing.
- Dogs/Cats: I want a puppy.
- Essential Electronics: I have a functional computer, cell phone, and mp3 player, as well as a work-issued laptop and a blackberry. I can use all of them, but I cannot, however, take them apart and put them back together again. I don't have video games. I am thinking about getting a video ipod, mostly to digitize my extensive cd collection.
- Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Child. It's way too expensive, though.
- Gold/Silver: Mostly gold, a little silver.
- Hometown: Coral Springs, Florida.
- Insomnia: I have the opposite of insomnia. I can sleep just about anywhere, anytime. It's worse than when I was in school and took naps.
- Job Title: Attorney.
- Kids: None yet. They scare me a little, but everyone says I'm good with them.
- Living Arrangements: 750 square feet, all to myself. Need more closet space, though.
- Most Admired Trait: Wit.
- Number of Sexual Partners: It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. (Translation: My parents might read this!)
- Overnight Hospital Stays: Does sitting in the emergency room all night count?
- Phobia: Agoraphobia.
- Quote: "I don't roll on Shabbos!" from The Big Lebowski or "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" from Clerks.
- Religion: Some minor Jewish tendencies.
- Siblings: One of each gender.
- Time I usually wake up: 7:07.
- Unusual Talent: Photographic memory. I might not remember the exact quote, but if I paid attention, I'll remember where it was on the page.
- Vegetable I refuse to eat: Lima beans.
- Worst Habit: Swearing. I can't stop.
- X-Rays: Dental, wrist, hand.
- Yummy Foods I Make: Chicken Parmesan.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
Friday, May 05, 2006
From Joe's blog, here's a fun little A-Z quiz. Feel free to post on your own blog, or in the comments section.