Monday, May 01, 2006

Music blogging

So, my commute home took about fifteen minutes longer than usual this evening. The plus side is that I got to listen to my MP3 player on random for longer than usual. Which, of course, reminded me of the sort of thing that everyone else seems to post on their blog.

So, without further delay, here are the last 10 songs I listened to, in order:

10. Don't Change (live Goo Goo Dolls cover of INXS song)
9. Nightswimming (REM, from Automatic for the People)
8. Leaving Las Vegas (Sheryl Crow from Tuesday Night Music Club)
7. Ironic (Alanis Morissette from Jagged Little Pill)
6. The End of the Innocence (Don Henley from The End of the Innocence)
5. Shadowboxer (Fiona Apple from Tidal)
4. Simple Kind of Life (No Doubt from Return of Saturn)
3. You Might Think (The Cars from Heartbeat City)
2. Heroin Girl (Everclear from Sparkle and Fade)
1. Another One Bites the Dust (Queen from The Game)

Share the last 10 or so songs you listened to, if you feel like it, via the comments section.

4 comments:

Justin S. said...

I don't know what the last ten songs I listened to were, but the last 10 I have listed in iTunes (that I listened to some time last week) were Billie Holliday songs.

dara said...

This morning's mix was even more random:
6. The Cure -- Lovesong
5. Ben Folds -- Army
4. Fleetwood Mac -- Rhiannon
3. N'Sync -- Bye Bye Bye
2. Orgy -- Stitches
1. Led Zeppelin -- Ramble On

I can't believe I admitted this.

DSL said...

Do you write them down as you listen to them?

dara said...

I paid attention this morning. I scrolled back through the MP3 player last night.