Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Surprise, surprise (or not)

As wildly speculated, Britney Spears is pregnant again. This has been confirmed by somewhat reliable sources. However, some sites have been reporting this for the past two months.

Of course, this is only twelve days after Britney and her idiot husband almost broke the first kid.

Speaking of the Federmoron, check out his thoughtful views on marriage:

". . . I ain't gettin' no divorce. I don't believe in that s**t. Once you get married, you're in it for the fight."

K-Fed's wisdom is not limited to the subject of his marriage. Even before the reviews of his album have been published, he's already starting to blame his musical career on others:

In the May issue of Spin, Kevin Federline lays the responsibility for his upcoming musical efforts at the feet of the press. "I don't have a choice. It's not like I can go and do construction, start building houses in Malibu," explains Mr. Britney Spears. "They are forcing me to do this, and I am glad they are. I am more than happy to do it."

For some reason, I felt better about all this when I read about Wake Up, K-Fed, a "dis" song recorded by -- of all things -- a pair of investment bankers.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Um...is it just me, but didn't she just deny being preggers and get all teary about the media making fat jokes. Either way so much for getting shape for that 'next' album.