Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Music

Check out the A.V. Club's list of songs with mistakes.

And on the topic of music, CNN.com users voted for the worst songs of all time. Their choices:
5. "Seasons in the Sun," Terry Jacks

4. "I've Never Been to Me," Charlene

3. "You Light Up My Life," Debby Boone

2. "Muskrat Love," The Captain and Tennille

1. "(You're) Having My Baby," Paul Anka


I don't disagree that these are crappy songs, but I'm not sure that these are the worst of all time. What do you think?

Also, check out the Which Musician (or Group) Shares Your Taste in Music test. My result:


The Cure Shares Your Taste in Music


See their whole playlist here (iTunes required)

This is the first time one of these has been right!

1 comment:

Justin S. said...

Weird Al shares my taste in music