Friday, April 21, 2006

Blog From the Ballgame

I'm at the Nationals game right now, and they're leading 3-0 in the 5th. Two of those runs were Alfonso Soriano homers. John Patterson is pitching a great game so far, and Ryan Zimmerman made an outstanding catch.

The real story, though, was the rain delay that pushed the start time back to 9:15. I made a video of the ground crew taking the tarp off the field and will - hopefully -post it later.

Soriano's up to bat again. I should get the camera ready.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Update: The Nationals won, 7-3, and Soriano wound up hitting 3 home runs. Here are some pictures:

Soriano's second home run.

This is another Soriano at-bat.
This time, he just hit a double.

And then . . . Soriano hit a third homer. Everyone left in the stadium was on their feet.


Here is a short video I made of the Jumbotron during the rain delay. They were playing the Orioles game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff!

Makes me wish I was at the game.