Thursday, April 27, 2006

Saving Darfur, celebrity style

This weekend, George Clooney will be attending this weekend's rally to stop genocide in Darfur. He and his father are big supporters of the cause.

Originally, I was pro genocide, but since George has gotten involved, I have changed my position.*

In all seriousness, check out the Save Darfur website. It's a good cause. And, while you're reading up on the subject, check out Will's thoughful blog entry on the subject.


(* Yes, this is a joke, and yes, I know that it's not nice to joke about genocide. But seriously people, this is a blog. Lighten up.)

2 comments:

DSL said...

Does this mean you're coming to the rally? (George would want you there.)

dara said...

I don't know if I'll be able to go the rally. We're in crisis mode at work this week. But I am seriously considering it. For George.