(Courtesy of Restaurant Refugee)
1. You’re about to get into the Cash Cab in NYC. You can choose any two or three people (from your actual life) to be with you. Name the people with you and why? My aunt, since she thinks she knows everything and would make for great (read: annoying) reality tv, and my seven year old cousin, since it's his favorite show.
2. The TV gods have appeared before you in the form of a burning remote. They instruct you to select any canceled television show to be returned to the airwaves. You do, however, have to make your case to them. What show, what’s your argument in favor? Veronica Mars. It was smart, funny, original, and it had a lot more story left to tell. It's also the reason that I'm still boycotting the CW.
3. It’s not summer in DC (or your city of origin, or your favorite city if you wish) without _______________? It's not summer in DC without Screen on the Green. Thank heavens they managed to save it.
4. The best summer accessory in your repertoire is? Sunscreen for my fair, fair skin, since nothing's worse than a horrible summer sunburn. And giant sunglasses.
5. It took you a while to get on board with the _______________ trend but once you did, you don’t know how you lived without it. Flip-flops. I used to be totally against them, but now I can't imagine commuting with anything else on my feet.
6. The song to which you are embarrassed to admit that you know all of the words? Embarrassed? Me? Never. I am proud of the fact that I can sing along to just about any 'N Sync or Backstreet Boys song.
7. Your favorite memory of summer is? Trying to catch lightning bugs with my siblings. Every time I see lightning bugs now, I smile.
8. The memory you would love to create this summer is? A vacation. Any vacation.
9. According to Confucius, real knowledge exists in the understanding of what one doesn’t know. What don’t you know? I don't know what the future holds. But I'm starting to understand that it's the process of getting there -- and not the result -- that really matters.
10. What question do you wish were included in this meme? Favorite summer food or beverage. And I'd probably respond with ripe watermelon. Nothing is better when you're outside on a hot day.