Today, I had a bunch of things happen, but I did not twitter them. Here is what it would have looked like if I had.
1. thinks that, in her case, casual Fridays are really flip-flop Fridays.
2. just ate a sandwich from Cowgirl Creamery and cupcake (Morning Call) from Red Velvet. Dee-lish.
3. is looking forward to sitting out by the pool. Loves three-day weekends.
1. started the day with Metro doors closing on her, causing a painful and unsightly cut on her hand.
2. got a sunburn from being outside for twenty minutes at lunch. Clearly this means that she does not get out enough.
3. has so much work to bring home that it's not even funny.
1. developed a new Tourette's like tic after finding large bug in her hair.
2. can't believe that she may have agreed to drive to the beach this weekend. Ugh, can you say 'traffic nightmare'?
3. while packing up her computer, stumbled across an inventory of her mother's jewelery. What a depressing way to start a weekend.