Wednesday, August 05, 2009

More Threes

My life in the 3's

You've been tagged, so you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag me. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way...


Three things I couldn't live without
1. Sleep
2. Food
3. Water

Three cars I've owned
1. 2001 VW Jetta
2. 1999 VW Jetta
3. 1996 Mazda 626

Three things I'm addicted to
1. Diet Coke
2. DVR
3. Chocolate

Three things I couldn't do if my life depended on it
1. Run a marathon
2. Eat monkey brains, or any type of brains for that matter
3. Work in customer service

Three things I'm decent at
1. Baking
2. Organizing
3. Decorating

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Steak
3. Seafood

Three of my favorite restaurants
1. Ray's the Steaks (looking to going back now that I am no longer being a pescetarian!)
2. Chinatown Express (the place with the noodles in the window)
3. Willow (and it's next door!)

Three of my favorite clothing items:
1. my Nanette Lepore dress
2. my "Please touch my monkey" t-shirt
3. the Kate Spade handbag I bought for my mom for her 60th birthday

Three things that make me cry:
1. Missing my mom
2. Telephone conversations with my Nana
3. Not feeling well

Three things I CAN'T STAND
1. Poor grammar
2. Hypocrisy
3. Religious fundamentalism

Three (more) things I'm looking forward to
1. Going camping and whitewater rafting next weekend
2. The return of Mad Men and Project Runway in the next few weeks
3. Jayden's first birthday (I'm going to spoil that kid rotten!)