1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On my right knee, from the metro escalator going to a Nationals game. I bled for almost the entire game, but Justin kept telling me that I didn't need stitches.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Currently, a Beatles poster and a Sting poster.
3. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 5 WORDS
Funny, short, smart, pragmatic, logical.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Pop and rock, mostly.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
A letter that my dad wrote to me when I was 12, and the jewelry that my mother gave to me.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Not quite 5'2".
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No. I like the dark.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
That I might really be unlovable.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair, blue eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
I have no idea, but the next time it happens, I hope it's not during a football game!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Diet Coke or Tea.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Probably the toy lamb I got from my grandfather when I was a baby, since it was the only thing he ever gave to me. But in that regard, the gift itself was not particularly meaningful, it was the circumstance of the gift.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
To the extent that the word "crush" implies unrequited, then no, not this minute.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No, but I am very flexible.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I don't really have a favorite brand. I have a favorite store -- Anthropologie.
25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Tina Fey and Robert Downey, Jr.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Probably not. I'm generally more guarded than that.
29. WHEN DID YOU LAST SING TO YOURSELF OR TO SOMEONE ELSE?
In the car yesterday.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES, BRUNETTES OR RED HEADS?
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"If to do were as easy as to know what were good to do, chapels had been churches and poor men's cottages princes' palaces." Wm. Shakespeare.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Bad knees. Inability to reach things on the top shelf. Failing to live in the moment.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Yes. Maybe more than one.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Watching The Daily Show.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I'm sure I'll think of something by November.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
I would like to have at least one so that I can name her after my mom.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
two of my great-grandmothers, but only in Hebrew.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I have three -- lack of intelligence, lack of humor, poor grammar.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Very rare roast beef.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Yeah, as long as both parties understand what's going on.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Initially, yes -- but the degree of relevance declines over time.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Sarcasm and the occasional passive-aggression.
58. WOULD YOU EVER LIKE TO BE FAMOUS/A CELEBRITY? IF SO, IN WHAT WAY?
Sometimes. But only for the shoes.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
Happiness, whatever that means.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
A lot, since the iPhone syncs with my address book.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Alas, I am too old to have grown up with the silly purple dinosaur!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes. I'm afraid that it is my natural state.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac and Cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sense of humor. Tolerance of me. And chemistry.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Seeing the future.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
If I bring it in there.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
The South of France.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
If it makes them happy.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Stephen Colbert interviewing David Byrne from the Talking Heads. Crazy!
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Sleep, read, go to movies, watch tv, hang out with my friends.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Best friend, worst enemy, same person: My sister.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
6.5 or 7.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Ray's the Steaks.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes, but I always eat too much.
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Right now, as a matter of fact.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Piano. A little guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Yes, but it would probably drive me crazy.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Just finished All the King's Men. Will start a new book tomorrow.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE!
Interesting. Complicated. Impossible to explain.