Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
Copy and paste the questions into your notes section, fill in the answers, and tag your friends to see their answers.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Almost, but not quite.
3. Did you car pool to school? For a couple of weeks, until Ryan got tired of having to pick me up.
4. What kind of car did you have? None -- my dad told me to find a boy to drive me around.
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2001 VW Jetta with 35,000 miles on it. It's good to live in a place with public transportation.
6. It's Friday night...where are you now? Out at dinner. If I'm lucky there will be drinks, too.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Probably sleeping over one of my friend's houses so I can actually DO something.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? None.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Lawyer.
10. Were you a party animal? No. At least not comparatively.
11. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.
13. Were you a nerd? I think I was either a slightly nerdy normal kid or a really cool nerd.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Not during senior year. I think I got a one-day suspension for skipping math in 10th grade -- we got caught because we decided to get breakfast at Bageland. Although maybe that was just a Saturday detention.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Hell, no. I never could, either.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Senior year it was definitely Ms. Arena.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Senior year I did an "independent study" which meant that I sat in the guidance office and occasionally delivered passes. So I got to take whichever lunch I felt like - which usually meant that I took part of both, wherever my friends were.
18. What was your school's full name? Coral Springs High School.
19. When did you graduate? 1993.
20. What was your school mascot? Colts.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably not.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Yes, although lately it's mostly text messages.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If I can manage it. The last one was fun.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes, and not just via Facebook.
26. School Colors? Green and Blue.