Saturday, December 30, 2006

Radio Silence

I know, I know -- I've been absent for the past week.

I could have blogged while I was in Florida, but I didn't.

I could have blogged when I got home, but I didn't.

Instead, I spent time with my family. On my trip to Florida, I watched three movies.

I even read a book.

Since I got home, I cleaned my apartment and went grocery shopping. And I watched another movie last night.

Today, instead of blogging, I watched the first season of Entourage on DVD.

But really, this should just be seen as a practice run for two weeks from now, when I go to Morocco. Because, in all likelihood, there will be no blogging then either.




2 comments:

mad said...

Morocco, wow. I can feel the North African warmth. Happy new year, Dara!

Evil Spock said...

Happy New Year! Sometimes I forget there are things outside of blogdom!