Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Soundtrack To My Life

I saw this meme somewhere a couple days ago and thought it was cute, but for some reason, I held off doing it. Today, though, since I was already tagged with one meme, I thought, "Heck, might as well do another."

The rules:
  1. Set your i-Pod/MP3 player/wherever-you-keep-your-music to shuffle.

  2. Press play.

  3. For every question, type the song that's playing.

  4. When you get to a new question, press next.

So here it is -- the soundtrack to my life:

  • Opening credits: All My Life -- Foo Fighters
  • Waking up: Daughter -- Pearl Jam
  • Falling in love: Vacation -- The Go-Go's
  • Fight song: Sober -- Tool
  • Breaking up: Don't Stand So Close To Me '86 -- The Police
  • Making up: All Eyes on Me -- Goo Goo Dolls
  • Life's okay: Rags to Rags -- Eels
  • Mental breakdown: The Boxer -- Simon & Garfunkel
  • Driving: Cool -- Gwen Stefani
  • Flashbacks: Where The Streets Have No Name -- U2
  • Happy dance: The Indoor Type -- Lemonheads
  • Regret: Angels of the Silences -- Counting Crows
  • Final Battle: With or Without You -- U2
  • Death scene: Wild is the Wind -- Bon Jovi
  • Final credits: Love is Blindness -- U2


  • Man, I have a lot of U2 on this list. And as a whole, the outcome seems a little too much like some boring romance that ends poorly. Still, I can be thankful that at least no embarrassing boy band songs came up.

    Since turnabout is fair play, Ryane, I tag you -- along with anyone else that wants to do it too.


    1 comment:

    Beakerz said...

    This is cool. Now I really wanna hear the soundtracks. lol