The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random bookish things about yourself.
- Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here goes . . .
- I have to finish books, even if I hate them. I can't start a new book until I've finished the current book.
- I have four bookcases filled with books in the new guestroom -- two short and two tall.
- As a kid, my favorite book was Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. (If you haven't read it, you should.)
- When I was cleaning out my old apartment, I found a ton of the bookmarks that you get for free from the bookstores.
- I like to read the book before seeing the movie, but I am almost never one of those people who says that the book is so much better.
- In the second grade, I did a book report -- complete with diorama -- on The Thorn Birds. I read the book because my mom wouldn't let me stay up to watch the miniseries on tv. And let's just say that it was completely inappropriate material for an 8 year-old.
Tags: Eh, whatever. Do it if you want to do it.