- The story about the robber who broke into a party, had a glass of wine, and then changed his mind.
- This sad map of Disappearing D.C. landmarks.
- This even weirder map showing how D.C. landmarks make a pentagram.
- How fucked up it is to have seventeen kids in today's day and age.
- The awesome article in The Post about reinventing your life, and why it's important to continually reevaluate life decisions.
- And why, surprisingly, I'm finding myself agreeing with some -- not all -- of the contentions attributed to this book.
Tomorrow's post will likely feature a lengthy discussion about the Virgin Festival. In the meantime, does anyone have any comments about any of the above?
Oh yeah -- last week's poll results:
In a heavily contested vote, Feldman beats Haim by a one vote margin. But what about the movies discussed in the comment thread? Vote here.