I stumbled across this t-shirt meme on Casual Slack, and realized that not only was it apropos, but it has been quite some time since I blogged about t-shirts.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the original post.
2. Describe two t-shirts that you own.
3. If you design your own vanity t-shirt what would it say?
4. Where would you wear your vanity t-shirt?
5. Tag three of your best blogging buds.
So, without further adieu, here are three blue t-shirts:
1. This one's my favorite:
2. This one used to be my dad's, a long long time ago:
3. If I were going to design a vanity t-shirt, it would probably be dumb. I'm much better at expressing myself through other people's t-shirts. But I really like this one:
4. I would probably wind up wearing the Jordan Catalano t-shirt to the same places that I wear all of my silly t-shirts to. Which is pretty much everywhere that doesn't have a dress code. But I would definitely wear it while watching my My So-Called Life DVDs.
5. I will not tag anyone on this. People hate being tagged.