- Other than Peter, no one is commenting today. I feel very unloved. Just sayin'.
- Yesterday, I almost broke my rule prohibiting me from writing about work in all but the vaguest of manners, by posting pictures of my lovely and clean new office -- recently improved with diplomas actually hung up on the walls. Then I realized that all I needed to do was send the pictures to my mom, since they were really just for her anyway.
- Today, Jason (of the always amusing Oxymoron: Hipster Dork) posted about his blog persona. I just left a comment about mine, but then I was thinking about whether it was accurate. For those of you that know me in the meatspace, is this true?
In terms of my 'persona,' I guess that means that my blog is mostly the outside-of-work me -- but in my funnier moments -- and without really exposing the depth and breadth of my mean streak.
- Does anyone have any idea of something I should get for my mom for her 60th birthday next weekend?
- I'm going to have to revise my baseball playoff predictions. I'm so over the Twins. Actually, I think it's more accurate to state that the Twins are so over.
- Project Runway reunion episode: Sucked. Well, except for the fact that Keith Michael is apparently a lying, cheating, whiny, baby. Blaming the producers and insinuating that he was set up? What a crock.
- Any one else see last night's Lost? Despite some answers, the mystery keeps on getting weirder and weirder.