In the past year, for some inexplicable reason, I've downloaded seven ring tones, and use them at various times and for various purposes. So here they are, in alphabetical order, along with my thoughts as to what they might be saying about me:
- Alive, Pearl Jam: "Where's my plaid flannel?"
- Dizzy, Goo Goo Dolls: "Johnny Rzeznik is so hot."
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Police: "I remember when the Police were cool. Sadly, the only other choice was 'Every Breath You Take.' Trite is better than cliché, I guess.
- Love Song, Cure: "I'm so depressed. I should change in to something more black."
- Sweet Child O' Mine, Guns N' Roses: "Remember when Axl Rose wasn't a punchline?"
- Whip It, Devo: "Dammit, I wish I got those hats for Halloween."
- You Give Love A Bad Name, Bon Jovi: "I am from New Jersey, and proud of it. Now give me some hairspray, preferably aerosol."