Of course, I've been too busy to really look for a place to buy, or even an alternative place to rent.
As far as I see it, here are the pros of moving:
- Getting a bigger place
- More closet space
- Possible guest room/office
- Hopefully, no rodents
- Possibly home ownership
And here are the cons:
- Stress of finding somewhere to move
- Stress of packing
- Stress of moving
- Cost of moving
- Higher cost of monthly housing payment
- Likely less convenient to grocery store
- Possibly, stress of home ownership
- Fear of the unknown
Now I am stressed out.
Maybe I should stay put and wait for the bubble to burst.