Thursday, November 16, 2006

Distraction, distraction

I've been derelict in my blogging duties today. But that's because there was so much good TV on. I've already managed to watch My Name is Earl, The Office, Gray's Anatomy, and The O.C. -- which was surprisingly good. I still have E.R., Smallville, and Supernatural to go.

Ain't November sweeps grand?

Speaking of tonight's TV, check out this article on all the tech involved in making the animated segments of tonight's Earl.

And if you're still bored, have Dwight Schrute call your friends.


7 comments:

Justin S. said...

So have you given up on 30 Rock? I have.

dara said...

I only watched 1 episode so far. Maybe I'll pick it up when it's paired with Scrubs. Then again, Thursday night at 9 is the busiest TV hour for me.

The White's said...

Shae and I were able to watch the Office together. Life is good.

mad said...

I hope you have TiVo! Otherwise that's a lot of commercials to sit through.

dara said...

Bo: Wait a second. When I babysit for y'all in a couple weeks, is the baby going to keep me from my regularly scheduled tv watching?

Mad: There is no way to watch everything good scheduled on Thursdays at 9 without TiVo, or it's cabley-equivalent, DVR. That's how I watch all my TV (75% of which is on Thursdays). I record two, and tape one on the VCR in my room.

The White's said...

Dara, when was the last time something interesting was on TV on a Saturday night, besides sports? And don't say Lawrence Welk.

dara said...

True 'nuff. But I have DVDs. And the DVR.

Does the baby know how to play poker yet?