Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You know it's official when it's on CNN

In what can only be described as a death knell to family values, CNN reports that Britney and Kevin are divorcing.

TMZ.com reports that Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." Spears is asking for legal and physical custody of their two children, 1-year-old Sean Preston and 2-month-old Jayden James.

The date of separation was listed as Monday.

While I question CNN's decision to quote TMZ as an official source, they published the actual papers, which must mean it's true.


3 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

I can't believe it! I mean, I can...I'm glad she's hott again.

dara said...

I dunno. I mean, Federline is a joke, but now he's likely to go find someone else and have even more kids.

Sheesh.

Miss Scarlet said...

I bet he dates Tara Reid.