Thursday, January 24, 2008

Trial, day 7

Not like anyone is still reading this, right?

Last night, I was up until 2 a.m. working. And today, I started my cross-examination of their main expert witness. Who is pretty much a professional expert witness. And it sucks, because this guy can't answer a yes-or-no question with a simple "yes" or "no."

Tomorrow, it'll be more of the same. And in the meantime, I have to make the big decision as to whether I'm staying here or going home for the weekend. Because, as much as I hate Newark, I hate the thought of driving 3.5 hours and then having to turn around and get back here even more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK... ehm... see... My name is Martín. Not Martin... Martín. :P I´m 21 years old and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was actually trying to find out as many things as I can regarding blogs, because I´m planning to start one myself... While doing that, I aacidently found your blog and started to read it. I gotta say you really had me interested with a lot of things you said. And you really have a good way of expressing yourself and the way you write is clear and well executed. I´m gonna be reading you from now on, if you don´t mind. And maybe, one of these days, I´ll let you know about my blog. Hope everything goes well for you! Talk to you later! :) Bye! :)