Sunday, January 27, 2008

Trial, day 8 -- and most of a weekend at home.

Friday was a good day. My cross-examination went just about as well as it possibly could have -- especially considering how late I had been up working on it, and how little sleep I had over the several days leading up to it. And it was really good to end the week on a high note. I actually used the word "Boo-ya!" to describe it.

Then I got in the car to drive home. I decided, though, to stop along the way to have dinner with my Aunt, Uncle, and little cousin.

When I walked in the door, they took one look at me, and decided that they weren't letting me drive the rest of the way home that night.

So, I got back on the road at about 10:30 Saturday morning, and walked in my front door just after 2. I then did laundry, caught up on Rock of Love and Project Runway, did a little bit of work, and went out to dinner. I spent today in the office, and now I have to go pack my suitcase. My train back to Newark leaves at 8.

At least I got to sleep in my own bed.


No comments: