Monday, July 10, 2006

Another busy day at work . . .

. . . so here are a few random things, which may or may not be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

The protestors were back outside at lunch. I have it on good authority that they're protesting the building's management company for not using union carpenters. I'm just glad that they're not protesting us.

An aside: Recently, I've been referring to the place I work as the anonymous law firm, but others have suggested I start using Wolfram & Hart. I originally thought this was unnecessarily snarky, but since people keep bringing it up . . . . Any thoughts?

This week, I am looking forward to the return of Project Runway. Man, I missed that show. And just as I was wondering what happened to the contestants from last season, the L.A. Times has given me the answer.

Finally, everyone should read this great article on baseball -- even if they're not fans.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hmmm... Wolfram & Hart is not bad. But, are they evil? There's always Cage & Fish (or was it Fish & Cage?), but it doesn't sound like your firm is that much fun (and the dress code would probably prohibit one from dressing as Ally did).

dara said...

Evil? Our building employs non-union carpenters, at least according to the protestors! How much more evil does it get?