Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not enough time

Work has been very busy. Like nonstop-can't-take-a-day-off-to-get-over-my-cold busy. So no lunchtime today. And, as a result, no lunchtime blogging.

And tonight, I left earlier than I had all week, but only because my two favorite reality TV shows were (or are) on -- Rock Star and Project Runway. I did bring some work home with me, though. And I need to get back to it, pronto.

Speaking of Project Runway, did anyone else read about the controversy caused by the Washington Post's article from last week? Apparently the Post crossed some unwritten line when it published the name of the winner of last week's challenge before the episode even aired.

Anyway, here are a couple interesting websites I've found recently.



And did anyone else read about Kevin Smith vs. Joel Siegel?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! In terms of Kevin Smith, I'll probably go see this movie but I wish he had left Clerks alone. Not to defend Siegel, but I have a feeling this one is going to be over the top.

dara said...

I'm looking forward to it, no matter how ridiculous it is. I mean, I thought I was going to hate Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, but I wound up loving it, and this can't be that much worse, can it? And, so far, it's at 70% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Justin S. said...

Yeah, I'm expecting better than "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back." That movie was fine, but a throwaway compared Kevin Smith's other movies. Clerks II should be good because Dante and Randall are still the best characters he's ever created.