Monday, September 18, 2006

The least surprising news of the day

Willie Nelson was caught with drugs.


Justin S. said...

Willie with drugs? Never. Who's next? Snoop Dogg?

Barbara said...

It astounds me that it took the police this long to bust him!

I found you through Blogspot Top 1000 blogs and I think my blog is more boring than yours. I post pictures of my cat! It doesn't get anympre boring than that!

Dara said...

Justin: I know. What is the world coming to? Next thing, they're going to say that Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan did something while drunk.

Barbara: I don't think the police were paying attention.

And, the only reason that I don't post pictures of my cat is because I don't have any pets. If I did, this blog would be significantly more interesting.

As it stands, I don't think that pictures of my plants would hurt.

Kilroy_60 said...

When it was Hunter S. Thompson, they found a bale of weed and a large quantity of explosives. He had some people staying with him; and hadn't been in that room for a long time. The Good Doctor got off.

If a 73-year-old man and his band putting the big buzz on is the worst thing the world had to worry about I think we'd be much better off.

Rolling down the highway while rolling. Cheers!

Justin S. said...

Look at my comment! I was psychic!

Dara said...

Very scary.