Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crazy from the heat

It was so friggin' hot in my apartment last night that I couldn't fall asleep. Now I'm tired and grumpy. And I can't think of anything good to write.

Did anyone else catch Rock Star last night? Because I was out watching tennis, I recorded it, and was planning on watching later in the week -- but because I couldn't sleep, I stayed up to watch. I have to say, Ryan's performance of "Losing My Religion" was awesome. Don't believe me? Watch for yourself:



My prediction for the bottom 3: Jill, Zayra, and Lukas. Going home: Should be Zayra, but will probably be Jill.

And check out the real reason that Phil went home instead of Zayra last week:




And, on an unrelated topic, check out this awesomely silly video.



Of course this came from Weingarten's chat.



No comments: