- Went grocery shopping for the first time in almost a month.
- Dropped stuff off at Goodwill.
- Had people over for dinner, made a lasagne.
- Laundry, lots of laundry. I'm still doing laundry.
- Watched 30 Days while doing laundry.
- Ate a bison burger and saw Pirates of the Caribbean. As noted below, it was good, not great.
- Stumbled across this little work of art, courtesy of Perez Hilton.
- Went to the Nats game and saw them lose to the Mets. This only exacerbated my hatred of the Mets.
- Did not get a Screech bobblehead, since they were only for kids. Eventually decided that it was not in my best interest to steal one from a child.
- Wished that the Nats had really good promotions like the Newark Bears -- who host "Scientology Night" and, as previously mentioned, Britney Spears Baby Safety Night.
- Realized that is not really all that funny.
- Accepted that Ask Yahoo was right about the fact that there's only about 12 minutes of action in an entire baseball game.
- Watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It was really good. Not really a guy flick, though.
- Thought about getting a tattoo, but mostly because I stumbled across an episode of Miami Ink while doing yet another load of laundry.
- Paid bills.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Fifteen things I did this weekend: