Tuesday, August 15, 2006

T-shirt update

I have not had a single t-shirt related post since May. Which is kind of funny, considering that when I first started this blog, I was worried that all I would write about are funny t-shirts -- since I did it seven times in the first month.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't really remember the last time I bought a funny t-shirt. It might have been back in January when I bought a Paul Frank tee at Funk & Standard in Red Bank, NJ.

Anyway, I just found a new funny t-shirt site, appropriately named Bad T-shirts. They're not pretty, but they're clever. Here are my 5 favorites:



  1. Maturity is overrated.
  2. Your inferiority complex may be justified.
  3. Keep out of direct sunlight.
  4. To save time, let's just assume that I know everything.
  5. The liver is evil and must be punished.





My brother actually recommended this t-shirt for me the other day, from Glarkware:



I actually like this one better:



But this one definitely fits with this blog:



For the record, Glarkware made my favorite t-shirt of all time -- the one that says "Please touch my monkey" -- but it's no longer offered.

3 comments:

Ryane said...

I love the grammar t-shirt. haha!

dara said...

Me too. Although, I really like what that "Constant Source of Disappointment" shirt says about me.

And, as someone who has complained about pain in her liver during various nights of drinking, the idea of punishing my liver just seems to fit.

Too. Many. Choices.

Anonymous said...

the red with white color is well and I like the text on shirt.