Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weirdest thing on the internet

Clearly, I spend a lot of time on the internet. In that time, once in a while I'll find something memorable -- something that I feel the need to share with others.

Infrequently, that thing is so weird that my friends and I still talk about how disturbing it is.

And even more rarely, it becomes the yardstick to which all other examples of odd behavior are measured -- as in, "Man, that's weird, but not even close to as weird as . . . ."


Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the real life Peter Pan:

9 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Haha, I've seen that. OMG, so weird.

Justin S. said...

Not as weird as Michael Jackson.

dara said...

Scarlet: I stumbled across this years ago at work. My former co-workers and I still occasionally use this as the barometer o' weird.

I think it came up in conversation recently and I had to check out whether it still existed. Sure 'nuff, it's still there and weirder than ever.

Justin: This is not even as weird as John Mark Karr or your buddy Kirk Cameron.

But none of them have such a weird website.

mad said...

I definitely want one of those Pixie T-shirts for Christmas.

dara said...

Tom: Your bunny picture is awesome!

Mad: I think it would almost be worth the $22 just to see everyone's reactions to the t-shirt.

Ryane said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is the funniest thing I have seen all day. My favorite part of that site is at the bottem, where it says, "Scroll down!! There is much more to see!!!"

As if my eyes could take anymore. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. However, I do think that T-shirt would be hysterical. Dara, where did you find that site?

dara said...

Ryane, at this point, I don't exactly remember where we first found this website, but it has been part of my pop culture since late 2000 or early 2001.

And since then, a large number of conversations with my former co-workers ended with "Yeah, but not as weird as that Peter Pan guy."

Jen said...

hahah
check these out!!
peter pan1


peter pan2

Washington Cube said...

Holy Mother of God