First, Rock Star:
- It's safer to be weird all the time (see: Zayra) than to surprise the viewing audience with an offbeat and artistic rendition of a rock standard (see: Ryan).
- It's clear that there are two tiers of contestants left: the good and the just-wasting-time-until-September-sweeps.
- I am so awesome at picking the encore. I got both right, without even knowing that there would be two.
And now, Project Runway:
- Despite Vincent's best efforts, giant pockets are not ever going to be "in".
- When Angela is restricted -- either working with a set image or with other people -- her stuff is not horrible.
- It's better to be boring (see:Robert) than costume-y (see:Bradley).