- Slate's article on applying the game theory to the Israel-Lebanon conflict is one of the most interesting things I've read all week. And I read a lot.
- Yesterday, the Washington Post had an article about Orthodox Jews allying themselves with the Republican party. Believe me, I definitely get the pro-Israel thing, but who'd have thought that they'd be aligning themselves with Rick Santorum? Blech.
- Did you catch the story yesterday about the starved 9-year-old girl found locked up and wearing a diaper? Weird story as it is, but it just gets weirder at the end:
LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in boyfriend, but the gender classification at the jail was changed from male to female following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's spokesman Mac McMullen said.
- The Newark Bears are hosting a special promotion tonight: It's Britney Spears Baby Safety Night. This is the first time I've ever wanted to go to Newark. (Well, not really, since I have Dixie Chicks tickets tonight.)
- Yesterday, there were some comments addressing Jason's question about favorite albums, and what albums you say are your favorite to seem cool. So, today, this list of uncool songs its okay to admit you love seems markedly on point. (Source: Celebritology) And for those keeping track, the only ones I actually do kind of like are "More than a Feeling" and "Rebel Yell."